It is the policy of DRESSED AFRICA to do everything possible to ensure that you can shop from us with confidence and are happy with your purchase. To that end, we ensure our products are of great quality and we additionally provide information on every item offered in our online store to make sure you informed about the products you wish to purchase.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, please contact us by WhatsApp +27716869418 or via email on email@example.com to arrange an exchange. Please note exchanges may take up to 2 weeks.
Terms of exchange:
- To return any goods, should you wish to exchange goods purchased within 3 days, we will gladly exchange them for you. If we happened to send a wrong / damaged item to you, a refund will be issued in the form of Cash / Store Credit to use towards your next order with us. Please note that sale items are not eligible for exchange.
- The goods are unworn or unused with all original, sealed packaging and any original tags attached.
- The goods are in a saleable condition.
- For hygiene reasons swimwear, bras, teddies, including shape wear, and earrings for pierced ears may not be exchanged.
- Order cancellations for Online Purchases
- Unless provided for under these Terms or as otherwise agreed by Dressed, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the Delivery Address supplied by you in the Order.
- You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it.
- Cooling off period and exchanges
- In addition to the rights set out in our Exchange policy, if you qualify as a consumer in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act you may enjoy certain cooling-off rights in terms of which you can do an exchange within 3 (THREE) days after the date of receipt of the goods, or within 3 (THREE) days after the date of conclusion of the order, without reason or penalty.